You may now fill out passport applications online by clicking here. Note that mailing options are only available in the United States and that you must still show up in person to the US Embassy or Consulate General in order to submit your application by appointment. Click here to make an appointment.
If you are applying for your child under the age of 16:
- Submit the child’s current passport and/or proof of citizenship.
- Fill out the DS-11 passport application through the Passport Application Wizard. Instructions are also available through www.travel.state.gov. Please PRINT YOUR APPLICATION upon completion.
- Two color passport photos, white background, 2″ x 2″ (5 cm x 5 cm)
- $105 fee or 399 SAR. Fees can be paid in cash with either U.S. dollars or Saudi Arabian Riyals or by credit card. The Consular Section cannot accept checks.
- Personal appearance of BOTH parents (with valid ID in English) or submission of notarized parental Statement of Consent (Form DS-3053) or submission of certified custody order granting sole custody to the applying parent.
- Personal appearance of the child is required.
- Original birth certificate or other evidence of parentage, showing the names of both parents and translated into English.
- Valid, government-issued form of identification in English
(such as U.S or foreign passport or U.S. driver’s license).