If you can answer YES to the following criteria, you are eligible to renew your adult passport by appointment (in-person):
- I can submit my most recent U.S. passport book with my renewal application.
- I was at least 16 years old when my most recent U.S. passport book was issued.
- I was issued my most recent U.S. passport book less than 15 years ago.
- The U.S. passport book that I am renewing has not been mutilated, damaged, lost or stolen.
- My most recent U.S. passport book was issued in my current name (or I can document my name change by submitting a relevant marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order with my passport application.)
- Confirmation of your appointment for passport services.
- Your current or expired U.S. Passport book (original + 1 photocopy). If your passport is expired, provide a valid form of identification (e.g. drivers license, military ID card, foreign passport, or other government-issued photo ID) with copies.
- Form DS-82 passport application, completed (in English), signed & dated
- You are required to use the Passport Wizard to complete your application. Handwritten applications will not be accepted. If you do not bring the completed form, we may ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- Social Security numbers (SSN) are required on all passport applications (Box No. 5 on DS-82 application). If you have never been issued a Social Security number, you MUST submit a signed and dated “Declaration of No Social Security Number” in addition to your application.
- One recent (less than 6 months old) passport sized (5cm x 5cm) photograph. See our photo requirements here.
- Payment: We accept USD, SAR, and U.S. credit cards. Our credit card machine is not always available, so we recommend you carry USD or SAR with you to your appointment. Passport application fees:
- $130 USD or 494 SAR for Passport Book (only) — OR —
- $160 USD or 608 SAR for Passport Book and Passport Card
Schedule an Appointment
For Your Awareness:
- Passport renewals take 3-4 weeks, so plan your travel accordingly.
- Old passports will be canceled and returned with the newly issued passport.
- There is not expedited option.
- We recommend you make copies of your passport and Saudi visa and carry a copy on you while your passport is being renewed, especially if you do not have an iqama.
Schedule an Appointment: