The U.S. Embassy in Riyadh and Consulates General in Dhahran and Jeddah will be closed 17-21 June for the Eid holiday.
For emergencies, please contact appropriate Saudi local authorities and then inform the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate using the contact information below.
Local first responders in Saudi Arabia can be reached at:
During evenings, weekends, and holiday periods, U.S. citizens can call the nearest embassy or consulate and reach a duty officer for assistance with emergencies 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
To stay in touch, follow us on our ACS Twitter account @ksa_acs
For further information:
- See theState Department’s travel website for the Worldwide Caution, Travel Advisories, and the Saudi Arabia Country Page.
- Enroll in theSmart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive alerts and make it easier to locate you in an emergency.
- Contact theS. Embassy in Saudi Arabia at +966 11 488 3800, the U.S. Consulate General Dhahran at +966 13 330 3200, and the U.S. Consulate General Jeddah at +966 12 667-0080.
- Call 1-888-407-4747 toll-free in the United States and Canada or 1-202-501-4444 from other countries from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday (except U.S. federal holidays).
- Follow us on Twitter and Facebook