Message for U.S. Citizens – April 13, 2020
Location: Saudi Arabia
Event: Saudia Airlines has provided updated contact information for persons interested in booking its flights from Jeddah and Riyadh to the United States this week (see the April 12 Health Alert for detailed information about these flights): the Saudia call center can be reached by phone at 014 847 9748 and 014 849 9531 and by WhatsApp at 055 673 3500. Do not contact the U.S. Mission to book these flights.
No information about additional flights to the United States is available at this time. U.S. citizens who may wish to return to the United States should carefully consider the options available this week.
Actions to Take:
• Register in STEP and encourage other Americans to do so.
• Ensure your passport is valid and you have funds to purchase a ticket.
• Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Saudi Arabia and tips for travelers on repatriation flights.
• Complete any Saudi exit permit/visa formalities if you wish to travel.
• Cooperate with public policies designed to stop the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
• Stay abreast of local news and information concerning travel restrictions.
• For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19 please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
• Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest restrictions on travel to the United States.
For Assistance Contact:
Abdullah Ibn Hudhafah As Sahmi Street Roundabout no. 9, Diplomatic Quarter Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Telephone: (966) (11) 488-3800
Emergency Telephone: (966) (11) 488-3800
Fax: (966) (11) 488-7670
Al Safa Street, Al Muhammadiyah District, near the new American School building.
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Phone: (966) (12) 220-5000
Emergency Telephone: (966) (12) 220-5000
Fax: (966) (12) 220-5093
Between KFUPM and King Abdulaziz Airbase, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
Telephone: (966) (13) 330-3200
Emergency Telephone: (966) (13) 330-3200
Fax: (966) (13) 330-6816
State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) to receive Alerts.