Welcome to the Information Resource Center of the U.S. Consulate General in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia. The Information Resource Center (IRC) promotes better understanding of the United States of America by providing authoritative, relevant and timely information about current issues. IRC also provides information on the United States of America’s institutions, people, history, culture, and values. The IRC is a component of the Public Affairs Section of the U.S. Consulate General in Dhahran. The IRC also offers Digital Video Conferencing (DVC) with academic and professional institutions in the U.S. and administers the Consulate website.
Our electronic resources and print collections focus on:
- Saudi-U.S. relations and cooperation
- American, cultural, education, and social issues
- International relations and security issues
- Economic policies and relations
- U.S. government agencies and institutions
- U.S. political and legislative developments
We routinely provide information and research services to the following:
- Government officials
- Business community
- Non-governmental and professional
- Scholars and students
- Others with professional–level interest in the United States
IRC Dhahran services go beyond responding to factual questions. Electronic information packages can be prepared in response to queries or to complement a special program. We have a wide variety of references and materials that we wish to make accessible to all of our audiences.
Our materials include:
- Focused electronic journals
- Article alerts
- U.S. Outlines series
U.S. Mission Saudi Arabia staff is pleased to assist the public through telephone, fax and e-mail inquiries.
- Tel: 488-3800 Ext: 4211
- E-mail: RiyadhIRC@state.gov